The Center for International Cooperation is the operational unit of the Faculty of Business Economics and Entrepreneurship from Belgrade, which was established with the aim of: coordinating the Faculty's performance in the international academic scene; encourages the development of international activities of the Faculty in the field of teaching, research work and participation in international projects (academic projects for the improvement of teaching process and mobility, commercial projects).
The Center cooperates with partners - higher education and academic institutions, ministries, local authority, embassies, Tempus (ERAZMUS +) office for Serbia, professional associations, NGO sector, business community, etc.
The tasks that are within the competence of the Center are:
- Establishing, fostering and developing cooperation with other universities/faculties in the country and abroad;
- Establishing cooperation with international HEIs;
- Making agreements (general and special) on cooperation with foreign universities/faculties from all over the world;
- Making the agreement on scientific-teaching and business-technical cooperation with other higher education institutions, institutes, departments of embassies and business entities from the country and abroad;
- Membership in European associations of universities/faculties, faculty networks, various education commissions and other organizations of importance for the development of education, science and business;
- Presentation of scholarships and study programs abroad (through cooperation with departments of embassies in charge of promoting study in their countries);
- Mobility, exchange and training of students, teaching and non-teaching staff abroad;
- Participation in international scientific expert and commercial projects.