Faculty of Business Economics and Entrepreneurship
Mitropolita Petra 8, Belgrade
Of the day:
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ECONOMY AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP FROM BELGRADE
CONTEST * FOR THE ALLOCATION OF FINANCIAL ASSETS
ERASMUS + PROGRAM FRAMEWORK - Key Activity 1
INDIVIDUAL MOBILITY OF TEACHING AND INSTITUTIONAL STAFF IN SCHOOLS _____ / _________ YEAR
High School for Business Economics and Entrepreneurship (hereinafter: High School) from Belgrade announces a competition for the allocation of funds under the Erasmus + program - key activity 1 Individual mobility of teaching and non-teaching staff. The purpose of staying abroad is:
• Teaching (STA)
• Professional Development of Non-Resident Staff (STT)
The valid period for the implementation of Erasmus + Mobility is up to _______________ in accordance with the Grant Contract.
Personnel who can participate in the Mobility Program:
• teachers and associates employed in the Higher School on the basis of employment contracts
• Unskilled (administrative) staff employed at the High School on the basis of employment contracts.
The teacher is obliged to hold at least 8 hours of lectures in the framework of mobility.
Each candidate is obliged to contact the teachers themselves or the non-permanent staff in a foreign institution for the purpose of arranging the work plan and the duration of the stay.
Criteria for candidate selection:
• Quality of work plan
• benefit for further work in the home institution
• Knowledge of the language in which the teaching / training will be held
• The length of stay must be in accordance with the scope of the activities to be carried out
• a way of disseminating the experience after returning to the home institution.
Priority in the selection of candidates has those teaching / non-existent staff who have not yet taken part in the Mobility Program.
The Erasmus + Mobility Erasure Commission will draw up a list of selected and rejected candidates as well as a "waiting list" on the basis of the points awarded after the selection process, if there are conditions for it, no later than 8 days after the completion of the competition. The results will be published on the website of the High School.
The application for the competition should include:
1. Filled application form,
2. A completed and signed work plan form,
3. Biography (Europass, CVobrazac http.//europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae)
4. Application form for the approval of additional funding (for candidates with disabilities),
5. Document indicating the degree of disability (for candidates with disabilities).
By applying for the competition, candidates agree to publish their name on the list.
A signed copy of the application form and other documents for applying for the contest must be submitted personally to the Secretary of the College or by mail ........................ (with the note: Erasmus + Personnel Mobility Contest ____ / ____).
Applications that are incomplete or received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
Additional information is available on the site .....................
Application forms and other related documents are an integral part of this competition and are available on the website ......................
RELATED CONCESS DOCUMENTS:
1. Application form for teaching and non-teaching staff
2. Work plan
3. Form for the approval of additional financing (for candidates with disabilities)
4. Instructions for teaching and non-teaching staff.
* The College retains the possibility and the right to modify and supplement the given Competition